Frequently Asked Questions
Please find below answers to the most commonly asked questions, if your query is not answered please e-mail us.
• Q1. What time is check-in?
Check in time – from 13.00 hrs onwards. If you are arriving earlier than this, you can leave your luggage with the reception until the room is ready.
If you wish to have an early check-in, please coordinate with reservations team. However, please note that whether or not early check-in is possible is typically known on same day. So, if you are sure to need an early check-in, then you will need to book the room for the night before to ensure it is ready for you.
• Q2. What time is check-out?
Check out time – before 11.00 hrs. Late check-outs are strictly subject to Hotel availability (an additional charge may apply).
• Q3. My flight/ train is in the afternoon/evening, can I leave my luggage?
You can leave your luggage at reception.
• Q4. I am arriving to the Hotel late in the evening, is this a problem?
The reception is open until 22:30 HRS. If you are arriving later, please share your arrival time and contact number.
• Q5. How do I reserve a room?
Please use our online reservations page to book securely online. To reserve a room we require your credit card/debit card details.
• Q6. What is your cancellation policy?
Your Reservation Confirmation will contain the cancellation policy that applies to your reservation. Same can be found on our website link also.
• Q7. What type of payments do you accept? Do you accept Euros/Dollars?
We accept the following types of payment, Cash, Credit & Debit Cards (Visa & MasterCard). Depending on time, we can help you exchange your money locally into local currency.
Cash payment, is only accepted in INR.
• Q8. What time is breakfast served?
Morning continental breakfast is served daily – 07.30am till 10.00am. Earlier breakfast requests can be accommodated.
• Q9. What do you serve for breakfast?
Our menu typically consists of: Cornflakes, Parathas with Yoghurt, Butter Jam and Toast, Boiled Eggs, Fried Egg And Scrambled eggs, Tea and Coffee, Upma and Chirwa. However, exact menu varies from day to day.
• Q10. Does the Hotel have any Parking Facilities?
Yes the hotel has parking facilities inside the premises.
• Q11. Do you allow pets?
No, we do not allow any pets.
• Q12. Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the room?
We have free tea/coffee making machines in all the rooms.
• Q13. Do you have internet facilities / WiFi?
We have free WiFi which is accessible in common areas. We are working to extend signal coverage to rooms, but is not currently the case.
• Q14. How do I get to the Hotel from Indira Gandhi International Airport?
Please see our location map given on the website.
• Q15. Can I smoke in the room?
We have a strict NO-SMOKING policy in all our rooms. You can smoke in the balcony which is attached with some of our rooms. Please ask for them at the time of reservation or check-in.
• Q16. Are the rooms air-conditioned?
We have all air-conditioned rooms.
• Q17. Does the Hotel provide laundry facilities?
Yes the hotel provides laundry services on payable basis.
• Q18. Does the Hotel have an Elevator?
No, unfortunately the heritage structure of property does not have requisite space for installation of a lift.
• Q19. How do I make a complaint?
Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.